Monday, April 21, 2008

Oh Happy Day!

First, I want to tag myself. I think it is really neat, and I haven't been tagged, so I'll just tag myself! Okay, well I'll just post eight little known facts about me.


1. I am an EVEN numbers person; I believe in even. Unfortuantely, I was born in 1.1991 and will graduate in 2009. *sighs* Oh well; God is gracious.


2. I am a very emotional person; you may laugh if you know me, but hold on. I am an emotional person, but I find it extremely difficult to express those emotions to others. (I must not communicate well... anythoughts?)


3. I LOVE CUCUMBERS. When I eat a cucummber, I feel like picnics in the park, a walk in the rain, and everything fresh and clean.

4. I cannot stand hot water on my face. Ever. Period.

5. I (obviously) have a fascination with sharpees; there are five black ones, one green one, and three red ones currently on my desk. Who knew?

6. My mother's mom - who just passed away - was directly related to John Hancock. Her maiden name was Hancock. Yeah, I know!

7. (this requires reader particiation!) If I wasn't a photographer, I would be a ________, and if I wasn't that, I'd pursue ________.

8. and finally, I LOVE OPERA!


Secondly, for my 17th birthday, I wanted tickets to see a real, live opera. Long story short, no can do. Until the other day, when my mother waked into my room and slaps these papers down on my desk. It took me a minute to find out what they were, and sadly, when I found out I stuck to little known fact # 2. I didn't show my excitement. However, I am so excited to go see my very first opera with my mother on June 1st. "What opera" you ask? Well, none other than Madame Butterfly which I have heard wonderful things about!

Mom, I hope you know just how much I appreciate those tickets, especially since I didn't convey that to you. Thank you! I can't wait until June!


**BONUS**


9. I love feet, shoes and pictures of both. Here are some of my favorites...


Nevermind; the image uploader can't find the server right now... maybe later. Sorry!


5 comments:

Lindy said...

#6 is awesome!!!! As far as #4, have you read Boy Meets Girl? The chapter on communication is SO good, and it applies to all of life, not just courtship! Well, anyway, see you tonight?

Cait said...

Number 4 is about hot water on my face... But I have read Boy Meets Girl; it's one my current reading list.

I won't be there tonight, but I will be there all day tomorrow!

Cait

Unknown said...

AHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
AH!
AH!
AH!!!
I'm so excited for you!!!! Madam Butterfly!! AHHH! :D

Lindy said...

Oops. Hee hee. Of course I meant #2. I was tired, I suppose.

Lynnewithane said...

Sweet.
I'm excited for you.
!