Saturday, January 19, 2008

Do Hard Things...

I believe God has placed an effectual calling upon my heart to be more; to be above average, more than ordinary, as much as I can, for HIS glory. I have had this longing in my heart that I couldn't articulate, but I have realized that this was God's call.

I follow the blog of one, a
Sarah Anne Barlow and I came upon this post.

She says exactly what has been on my heart lately, but much more eloquently than I ever could. I could never express what it was. Then I read on the Harris brothers' blog about their new book, "Do Hard Things," and read an excerpt. It was amazing.

Well, I hope to attend the Rebolution conference in May, but I wanted to pass it on for everyone to hear about. See you there!



Cait

1 comment:

Christi Ann Photography said...

So you tell me to update my blog..but you haven't done it in a while. I think its about time..*cough* lol, love you!