Thursday, February 21, 2008

Long time no post!

Hello World! Wow it's been a month. Some things I've done since the last post:

* celebrated turning 17 (thanks to everyone who attended my party; love you guys!)
* got a job with a local event/sports photographer
* church held very successful grand opening (over 200 guests!)
* learned how hard it is to do hard things
* my mom had shoulder surgery which wasn't half as bad as anticipated, praise God
* bought a new toothbrush
* found out I like Family Force 5, especially their names - Croton, Chapstique, Nadaddy, ect. (but not their music videos!)
* Ash got a blog!
* Kristen Leigh shot a wedding with DJ!!!! Freak out! Check out her blog
* got unlimited text messaging and sent 500 texts!

Well, that's it in a nutshell. I will post more after the Time Warner guy fixes up out internet connection... he's coming today! YEAH for TW guys!

Luv ya!

Cait