Wednesday, November 7, 2007

Corey & Libby - Engagement



A good friend of mine just recently got engaged to (I hear) a great guy - lol. When I received the announcement, I immediately 1. screamed, and 2. emailed my friend, Libby asking her if they would be interested in being my very first engagement session... pretty much guinea pigs. She was thrilled, and so we headed out to the NC State Rose Garden - NOT to be confused with the JC Raulston Arboretum (luv ya, Libby!) - and had some fun. Honestly, I was a tad nervous and even though I knew Libby and had never met Corey, I sure was hoping the man she intended to spend her life with was pretty rockin'... well, obviously! So, all in all, I had a BLAST and loved the images... doesn't happen very often to me that I love the images from a session. Usually I like a few, but not this time. (Of course I had the best looking couple EVER!)
Corey and Libby, thank you so much for letting me be a part of your journey towards marriage... I am truly blessed. I am so glad God brought you two together. May he bless your union. (Did I say how EXCITED I am?!)

So here are a "few" of my favorite images from that fun session; I hope you enjoy them!


Cait







My 'team'... thanks team! You rock!

7 comments:

Melissa Joy said...

Caitlin,
Nice blog...I will have to link it to mine. I love your pics. My favorite is the one with her in the foreground and he is back and blurry. I also like a couple of the close up really well, the coloring is beautiful, and I really like the one in front of the rock wall also. GREAT JOB!

Anonymous said...

Cait! These are lovely engagement pictures. I extra-specially loved the one where his hat (do not slaughter me if there is an official term that I don't know) is in the focused foreground and they're in the background... so fabulous! Looks like you've got a great team, too....

Cait said...

Thank you both... I really enjoyed shooting them. teehee. I did have a GREAT team... we rocked.

Cait

Lydia Jane said...

Cait,

Love the blog! And this engagement shoot! I refuse to believe it's your first! Great, great job!

Cait said...

Lydia,

Thanks! I am very pleased with it as well. It WAS my first... but I had so much fun shooting the couple. I had never met Corey, but he is pretty neat. I mean, he loves Libby! How much cooler can you get?

So thanks for comenting!

Lindy said...

They look great! So glad to hear it went well. I love your blog! See you tonight!
Lindy

Cait said...

Thanks Lindy! I am glad you like my blog. I aa quite pleased with it. See you on Monday, if not before!

Cait