Friday, November 9, 2007

Prayer Needs...

"And he said to me, 'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' So therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weakness, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why for Christ's sake, I delight in weakness, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, and in difficulties. For when I am weak, then am I strong."

- 2 Corinthians 12:9-10


Hey peeps,

I am heading out to photograph a girl's discipleship camp today through Monday morning, and I woke up feeling really bad. I am coming down with something and it will not be fun. So, if you could remember me in your prayers I would appreciate it.

Also, I have never been a photographic historian and I am a little nervous... but I know God will give me much grace.


Cait

No comments: