Tuesday, November 6, 2007

YEAH! A blog!

Wow. I finally have a blog... after however long, I am posting about my life on the Internet... weird. This blog is first of all for my photography: I hope to keep my clients up to date by showing and telling them how their images are coming along. Second, it is for me to showcase some of my most recent photographic adventures (none come to mind, but I intend to take one or many!). However, in whatever I do, I am seeking to bring God glory and the please him in my conduct.

So, welcome to my blog... may God be glorified through all that is said and done here.


Let the weirdness begin...........

Cait

PS. note: the continuation of this blog is dependant upon my conduct with school. If school isn't done, blogging is put off for a while. Sorry...





No comments: