Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Chicago - Day 3


This is a day late, but I figure that I can post about the previous day without too many people getting upset.
Yesterday was tough; we started the 'program' and the first part was about finding out who I am and what that means for my business. Well, I was stopped at the first question: "Who are you?" It may sound really junvenile, but think for a second. If you had maybe one paragraph in which to tell about yourself, what would it say? How would you describe yourself? What parts of your character/personality are most important to you? So after agonizing over that for a bit, I moved on to "Your life... at the end." Kind of like an obituary, but without the depression. *smiles* While I wasn't looking forward to this poart, I actually found it envigorating. I really enjoyed trying to visualize what I wanted people to know and remember about me. It is definetly something you should try.

After our intense mental workout, we had an engagement shoot. I was so upset with myself; I let my battery die and couldn't take any photos after three or four. The light was perfect, the couple was adorable, the location deliscious. *sighs* Oh well. Another time. But you'll have to watch Sarah's blog for the session slideshow... it'll be amazing.



Well... I have to go do today's stuff; pesonvalanmotodobolicavas!

Cait








2 comments:

Unknown said...

oooooh! LOVE that Shoot Sac cover. I'm SOOOO SAD it's all sold out, never to return, because it would ROCK with my wedding dress this fall.

Is that Sarah Anne's? Think she wants to sell it??? ;-)

Just kidding.

Sorta.

Cait said...

Well, I love it too but Sarah's deffinately not selling hers. So sorry. :)