Sunday, May 18, 2008

My new love

I love St. Louis. In case you didn't know, Sarah and I roadtripped out to St.
Louis for to shoot a wedding on Saturday. Happily, we drove out a day early, so we had some great time downtown. We had such a good time driving down... as these photos should prove. Our self-portraits:This is Sarah's self-portrait that I took of her...


I, having never tried it before, tasted my first sushi. THAT was a lovely experience. I really like sushi. I even liked the ginger to cleanse the palette! After sushi, we walked back to the hotel to start finishing a long movie that we had started previously. I fell asleep about ten minutes from the end of disc two. *smiles*


Though I'll post about the wedding tomorrow on my NEW BLOG (!), I did want to say that other than the sushi and the movie I'd never seen, I also tasted Oberweis ice cream for the first time. It was amazing. Also I had a ham and Swiss lunchable. :) I really enjoyed shooting alongside Sarah yesterday... she makes everything fun! I hope and pray that I'll be close to where she is one day.


I'm off to go through wedding pics with Sarah... Tootles!


Cait

1 comment:

Lindy said...

Sounds like you're having a wonderful time!