Thursday, May 8, 2008

Senior: Alyssa A

I have a good friend who has been more than a just friend to me. Her favorite shoes include both Converse and sky-high heels, an interesting combination that she has mastered. With an unpredictable personality, you never know what will happen when you hang with her. Willing to pray when needed, yet willing to laugh at/with someone to help build humility, she brings a lot to the table. She has a heart for her Savior and is walking in His will for her life. And, I love her.

Her name is Alyssa.



5 comments:

Lindy said...

Those are great pictures! I love the ones you took of Kara too.

joelle said...

Alyssa is so pretty! You did an excellent job!

Anonymous said...

Pretty is the right word. :-)

Tim Broyer said...

That first pic is SOLID~!

Cait said...

Thanks everyone! If nothing else, we had a blast!

Tim! Good to hear from you! You have good taste; the first image is my favorite from the session. I love the tilt - it's enough to be interesting but not so much it makes you dizzy. Thanks for stopping by!